Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Annual Scrapbooking Weekend . . .

Well it's about time! You've been home for almost three weeks--the least you could do is talk about the weekend!


Okay, okay. I'm sorry. What can I say . . . I've been busy.


How about I share some pictures?


Here's my little spot . . .



And here's the rest of the workroom. Ain't it cute! 








yes that IS facebook up on my screen. But hey . . . I need a break from time to time!




 And here's the basket that Susan won when one of us drew her name.  Darn it! I wanted to win. Once, when I first started coming, they drew my name. It was so cool! All sorts of scrapbooking tools and stuff. . .






 And here are a few of the pages I got done.









We go every year . . . a group of about sixteen of us and we work for four wonderful days, cropping and stamping and glittering and journaling. Sometimes we even take showers and get dressed! But it's not unusual to find us still in our jammies and slippers late into the afternoon. Because, as I said . . . it's all about the work. 

We've used the same location for the last five years, The Red Barn Inn up in Coldspring. Ain't it the cutest little place you ever seen? It's run by the owners who cater to quilters and, of course, scrapbookers but the way they feed us, you'd think we were royalty! 

So I got my son's scout album done while I was there--just in time for his Eagle Court of Honor coming up here on the 4th of February. 

pictures of that will follow   

No comments:

Post a Comment